- Cream cheese: 500 grams (room temperature)
- Biscuits: 250 grams (pillow, sweetener)
- Butter: 125 grams (melted)
- Sugar: three quarters of a cup
- Sour cream: three quarters of the cup
- Vanilla Spirit: A teaspoon
- Lemon humans: 1 teaspoon (finely grated)
- Eggs: 3 grains
- Razbery: To taste (frozen and leave to dissolve)
How to prepare
Preheat the oven to 160°C and grease a little butter with a round 22cm round moving side and 6 cm deep.
Mash the biscuits to resemble the mixture of breadcrumbs and then add the butter and mash until smooth and then press the mixture on the base and sides of the tray, and leave a distance of 2 cm from the top of the chinese sides and put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Beat the cheese, sugar, sour cream, vanilla and lemon peel until smooth and then add the eggs one by one with the whisk after each addition only to homogenize and then a boy in the chinese processed and bake for 50-60 minutes until just hold together in the middle a little.
Leave to cool in the oven for 2 hours with the door and then refrigerate for a whole night before serving.