- Chicken liver: 500 grams
- Onions: 1 grain (medium size cut into slices)
- Garlic: 1 tablespoon (mashed)
- Olive oil: 2 tablespoons
- Salt: As desired
- Black pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
- Pomegranate molasses: 1/2 cup
- Parsley: 2 tbsp (to serve/ finely chopped)
How to prepare
Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat and stir in the onion and garlic until it wilts.
Add the liver and heart for about 10 minutes until you get rid of all the liquids.
Season with salt, black pepper and stir again until the ingredients overlap.
Add pomegranate molasses, spread the rosemary, and adjust the flavor to taste.
Stir the ingredients well and then remove the pot from the fire and serve directly decorated with chopped parsley